To improve the physical infrastructure of the rooms designed to house the systems equipment at the University Miguel Hernández, they decided to build a new data center for it main campus in Elche and a backup data center to the previous one in Sant Joan d’Alacant.
In Ayesa we have developed the necessary engineering services for the preparation of relevant construction projects, and physical execution of his projects, and the systems engineering management.
Basically, the project includes the project and implementation of data processing center with a structure of stone wool panel in horizontal and vertical walls, including ancillary facilities redundant air conditioning, electricity, fire protection and alarm systems.
In Ayesa we have developed the necessary engineering services for the preparation of relevant construction projects, construction itself and the works supervisison.
Basically, the project includes the design and execution of data processing center with panel framed rock wool horizontal and vertical walls, ancillary facilities including redundant HVAC, electricity, fire protection and alarm systems.
Characteristics of the two facilities:
- Area: 140 square meters the CPD principal and 95 the backup.
- Structure of rock wool panel walls, floor and ceiling RF 120, in compliance with standard EN 1047 / 2.
- Fire detection system with technology early cloud chamber.
- System water mist extinguishing systems.
- Air conditioning units with precision: 6 of 51.3 kw in the CPD Home and 3 of 45 kw in CPD backup.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply with 2 units of 300 KVA and 80 KVA the CPD Backup.
- Central Scada system with remote access.
- Send alarm messages via SMS.