At Ayesa, we believe in constantly improving our processes and in the excellence of our organisational model in order to ensure the satisfaction of our clients and stakeholders.
With a firm belief that our management systems are what drive us forward as a company and with an eagerness to publish transparent information on environmental, social and governance-related issues, at Ayesa we have management systems in place in various areas of the company (quality, environment, occupational health and safety, information technology, etc.).
In order to achieve certification to various international standards, we regularly undergo independent audits. These standards include:
- ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems.
- EN-9100: Quality Management Systems. Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defence Organizations.
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management Systems.
- ISO 14064-1: Greenhouse Gases.
- EMAS register, Community eco-management and audit scheme (in accordance with: Consolidated text: Regulation (EC) No 1221/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council).
- ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for the improvement and evaluation of development and maintenance processes for systems and software products. Levels 3 and 5.
- ISO/IEC 38500: Information Technology — Governance of IT for the Organization.
- ISO/IEC 27001: Information Technology — Information Security Management Systems.
- ISO/IEC 20000-1: Information Technology — Service Management Systems.
- ENS: National Security Framework.
- ISO 22301: Business Continuity Management Systems.
- ISO 37001: Compliance Management System.
- UNE 19601: Criminal Compliance Management System.
- efr 1000-1 ed. 5: Business model for managing work-life balance.
- DOA: Design Organisational Approval from EASA.
- ISO 19650-2: Organization and digitization of information about buildings and civil engineering works, including building information modelling (BIM).
- Cyber Essentials scheme.
We are currently in the process of obtaining certification to the following standards:
- ISO 50001: Energy Management Systems.
- ISO 18295: Customer Contact Centres.