AYESA’s scope included:
- Inventory of equipment, its visual inspection and verification of the existence of the manufacturer's final dossiers.
- Review of the Construction Project compared to the current facility.
- Analysis of the list of faults delivered in the documentation of the final reception of the facility.
- Verification of the installation of control systems (DCS), interlocking switches (ESD) along with fire and gas.
- Review of the communication systems between ground and platform and between the facility and the system manager.
- Analysis of the documentation drafted for the certification of the platform.
- Visual inspection of the on-shore and off-shore metallic structures from the sea level upwards.
- Analysis of the test dossiers of the manufacturers of the different equipment and of the field tests carried out.
- Evaluation of the modifications required to adapt the installations to the hibernation state.