We meet our clients expectations
In Ayesa we understand that the development of our activity advises the adoption of procedures to ensure quality management, respect for the environment, information security and safety and health at work, according to international standards, of all products and services we offer. This philosophy allows us to satisfy market demands and expectations of our customers.
For this, in the different divisions we count with management systems certified by accredited agencies that support our actions in relation to:
- Quality Management, according to the standard ISO 9001
- Environmental Management,according to the standard ISO 14001
- Aerospace Quality Management, according to the standard EN 9100
- Health and Safety Management, according to the standard ISO 45001
- Information Technology service management, according to ISO 20000
- Managing Information Security, in accordance with the standard ISO 27001 and the National Security Framework
- Software Development Management, according to the CMMI V2.0 Model
- Approved design organization, DOA EASA.21J.428, according to EASA Part 21, Subpart J
Recognition of Design Organization for Defence
- Family Friendly Company (Atech BPO) in accordance with efr 1000-1 edition 5
- Organization and digitization of information about buildings and civil engineering works, including building information modelling (BIM), according to the standard ISO 19650-2
- Cyber Essentials Scheme
With these management procedures we intend increase our competitiveness, win and secure the trust of our customers, and achieve a sense of satisfaction among our employees for the membership to our organization and for the quality of work performed.