Ayesa is a company always aware of the technological changes and its own transformation. In this line, 2019 has been a dynamic year, with new equipment, big projects, anniversaries...
With these seeds planted in the last twelve months, 2020 will be a year of great growth as an ETC (Engineering, Technology, Consultancy) company.
These are the milestones of the already closed 2019:
Ayesa is positioned as the first Spanish engineering & technology consultancy (ETC)
The company's new CEO, José Luis Manzanares Abásolo, reduces the business areas to three to simplify the structure.
Ayesa puts the focus on integrated engineering and technology services. The Digital Transformation area is in charge of looking for convergence and collaboration points between both to accompany our clients in all their projects and processes.
In addition, the figure of the CTO is created, with the objective of starting up ambitious projects from a technological point of view and advancing in the digital transformation of the company itself.
Innovation reaches new heights
- Microsense. Ayesa leads a new innovation macro project focused on the cyber security of the electrical system.
- Spectra closing, focused on intelligent mobility in the cities
- We tested a system for the intelligent operation and maintenance of photovoltaic plants within the H2020 Super PV project
- The Drones4CIP R&D project ends after developing a surveillance system with autonomous drones.
- We investigate the efficiency of a new generation of photovoltaic cells. The company installs a pilot plant and will monitor through its GridPilot platform the performance of the new plates manufactured with Kesterita. It is part of Starcell, an EU H2020 project.
Growth in the utilities sector, with very advanced technological projects
- First commercial blockchain project with Endesa to combat energy poverty.
- Smart meters bring new technological developments to light. Enel has once again entrusted part of its distribution systems to Ayesa. In different phases, this year new applications will be incorporated to expand the potential of these devices.
- Ayesa wins its first technological contract in the United States with Enel X, providing all its knowledge in intelligent systems for the electric sector.
- We implement the latest market innovations such as Einstein Analytics from Salesforce, with the objective of measuring to improve the ratios of large companies.
- Development of the Vanti Gas Natural contract in Colombia, the largest of the firm in Latin America.
Experts in sustainable mobility and energy transition
- We developed for WishiLife an advanced technological platform of 100% electric carsharing.
- We launched an international smart energy platform for smart cities, called Gridpilot.
We evolve the large systems implemented for the public sector
- Digital registration for public education students in Andalusia (Seneca platform).
- The SAS (Andalusian Health Service) launches a more accessible web portal made by Ayesa.
- Awarded the development of a new system for the digital management of the Andalusian game of the Ministry of Finance. It includes casinos, bingos and gaming machines.
- Ayesa wins the contract to maintain and evolve the labor intermediation system of Castilla y Leon and the employment training system.
Desalination is emerging as one of the most dynamic sectors in the Middle East
- New contract to design a desalination plant in Jizan
- Design for the SepcoIII group of the Jubail II plant in Saudi Arabia, with a capacity of 400,000 cubic meters.
India and Panama, engines of civil engineering at international level
- Ayesa wins the technical assistance of the first high speed rail corridor in India for 40 million. It will connect Delhi with Meerut, with 82 kilometers and in 62 minutes, half of the current time. Year in which the company celebrates its tenth anniversary.
- We developed the independent review of the Fourth Bridge over the Panama Canal, the fifth most important infrastructure in the country's history.
Meanwhile, in Spain we became ...
- Real Madrid's engineering for the Santiago Bernabéu's stadium reform
- The technical support for the expansion of Ifema and its conversion into a world leader in events.
- Guardians of the dams. An experienced team of five Ayesa engineers controls the safety of 16 Andalusian dams, vital facilities for water supply.
- Supervisors of a section of the Bergara node complex of the Basque AVE.
- Work control of the LAV Section: Cañaveral-Embalse de Alcántara, which includes the Tajo viaduct, the second largest in the world.
Moreover, the large technological projects in Latin America continued to be
- The implementation of the economic and financial systems of the Government of Panama and Ecuador continues.
- Arauco's technological mega-project in Chile starts up.
And, as a final touch, a year full of awards:
- Ayesa wins the VII Sustainable Mobility Best Practice Awards from the Renault Foundation for the electric car sharing technological platform.
- José Luis Manzanares Abásolo, Ayesa's CEO, Engineer of the Year 2019
- Arancha Manzanares, Ayesa's vice-president, wins the third edition of the CaixaBank's Woman Entrepreneur Award and collects the prize in New Delhi.
- Best digital service provider of Enel in Brazil.