- Production: 34,560 m3/day. Technology used and work carried out:
- Seawater pump with a capacity of 3,900 m3/hour. 800 mm GRP conveyance line
- Pre-conditioning: Mixing and flocculation
- Ultrafiltration Filters with safety cartridges. SDL< 3
- Reverse osmosis: 3-line units. High-pressure
- ERI energy recovery devices. Booster
- Remineralisation pH adjustment. CO2. Limestone beds.
- Conveyance of drinking water to be distributed. 1,440 m3/hour
- Brine pipeline, GRP, 1200 mm
- General Facilities: Staff building;
- Administrative and control building; maintenance workshop;
- Surveillance booth; fire protection system.
- Ventilation and heating/air conditioning and control system
- Electrical Installations. Ocean water desalination facility transformers: 8 units with a total capacity of 9,100 kVA. 2 emergency 2,500 kVA sets.
Scope of work:
- Analysis and proposals for improvements in all areas.
- Engineering work for the construction project in terms of mechanics, pipelines, civil works and metal structures, electrics, instruments and control systems, and industrial safety.
- Modelling using Plant 3D.
- Technical specifications in all areas.