- Topographical mapping of the line with the location of the axis of the aqueduct, including the access roads and the distance to the harnessing areas.
- Survey and recording of pipe conditions.
- Existing structures and hydraulic structure.
- Analysis and drafting of social care and citizenship protocol.
- Supervision of pipe quality and welding.
- Updating plans referring to each of the sections.
- Monthly informative report of the variations in the physical and financial progress of the works.
- Ledgers containing routes, minutes, agreements and subcontractors.
- Supervision of the working programme, works' budget, works' progress, rules of occupational health and safety and the actions of environmental monitoring.