Find out more
The expected project results are:
- An energy management system to be used by energy companies to manage the energy of their associated storage devices;
- Control systems to integrate management tools and decision support that allow the integration of renewable energy generation, forecasting and storage systems in the smart network;
- Demonstration of innovative storage solutions such as HESS (Hybrid Energy Storage System), Li-ion batteries, second-life electric vehicle batteries, hybrid domestic technologies (ultra-capacitors + Li-ion batteries) and hydrogen batteries;
- Business models supported by evaluations related to the Life Cycle Assessment / Life Cycle Cost to allow for an easier deployment of energy storage technologies in the electricity market;
- Changes proposed to regulators in social and economic areas to reduce barriers to the deployment of distributed storage for the use cases defined in the project.