The project has entailed the technological solutions for:
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV).
- Access control system for opening cells and security locks.
- Perimeter security system, using sensor technologies for detection, such as mesh fibre, buried cabling or microwave barriers.
- Detection system of objects and prohibited substances in the access of people or parcels.
- Notifications and radio communication system: public address system and access control support.
- Cell inhibition system.
- IT and printing.
- Operation Support System: control and monitoring through a BMS (Building Management System).
- Network system: redundant communications network on which all the previous iP subsystems are supported, it also includes an IP Telephony System.
- Remote video-conferencing system (television).
- Operational Coordination Centre: centralises the operation of the systems and the administration of all the services provided in the penitentiary centres, acting as a help desk.
As an added value solution, all security and information management systems have been integrated into a PSIM (Physical Security Information Management), which allows global control through a single integrated platform. Currently, operational assistance and maintenance services are being provided.