This thus represents a fundamental tool which guarantees the security of Aljarafesa’s facilities, ensuring continuity of the service offered to the village by preventing incidents such as vandalism, robbery etc.
By also including an intercom network which facilitates communication between the control centre in Tomares and the rest of the facilities, the system allows for improved functioning.
As part of the project, a total of 39 enclosures belonging to Aljarafesa have been equipped with drinking water reservoirs, wastewater pumping stations (WWPS) and wastewater treatment plants (WWTP), as well as systems necessary to effectively control access to at the facilities, an example of this being intruder detection.
The components which make up the security system at each of the installations are the following:
- Access control system
- Industrial intercommunication system with integrated IP perimeter video system
- Smart video system
- Dome cameras installed at the WWTPs in Aznalcázar and Villamanrique.
- Volumetric detectors with data fusion technology
- Magnetic contacts
- DS7220 anti-intrusion centre comprising 8 zones which can be extended to 24, which connects to the alarms in each enclosure.
- DS7400 anti-intrusion centre with up to 248 zones.
The transmission of all data to the control centre in Tomares is carried out through Aljarafesa's own network of radio communications also implemented by Ayesa, as part of a previous contract.