Since 2001 Ayesa has boasted an in-house solution for the management, control and location of vehicle fleets of its customers, through the provision and installation of GPS tracking devices or AVLs.
In the new age of the electric vehicle, Ayesa has created ZEFleet (Zero Emissions Fleet), a SaaS solution that allows for wholescale management of all the elements that comprise the fleet of vehicles, both electric and internal combustion.
It also covers all the events that are part of its daily operations, as well as the creation of a special refuelling infrastructure for fleets, which achieves not only a reduction in acquisition, operation and maintenance costs, but moreover an efficient use of these by incorporating turnkey solutions for fleet management, geolocation, tele-management of the recharging infrastructure and energy management, all of the foregoing included as standard in the service.
Amongst ZEFleet's functional aspects, the following are worthy of special mention:
- Resource and inventory management: user management and role-based permissions, vehicle management, devices,
- Tracking and historical records on vehicles, allowing for live location of the vehicle, in addition to showing historical routes of several vehicles at the same time on Google Maps.
- Management and sending of alerts: impact, panic button, stops in places not allowed, speed limits ...
- Advanced route management, for the optimisation of the routes (traveller issues) and its assignment to vehicles and drivers.
- Planning and sending reports, which offers the possibility of sending reports by email on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Specific management of the electric vehicle and its recharging infrastructure, which assures the management of specific firms as well as an advanced overseeing of recharge reserves.
Ayesa, boasting over 17 years in the field of GPS location as an online service and more than 1,300 localised vehicles, continues to innovate in the management of the electric vehicle and creating new and improved solutions to customer needs.