The development and implementation of the system (Sigrid) includes all the technological components and infrastructure needed to achieve effective use of innovation and modernization of information on resources, for better and fast attention to claims. Currently the system consists of 23 local parks, a central park and a commonwealth, and later on will incorporate three other local parks. The total number of vehicles is currently 120 units to 500 firefighters.
The functionality of the system are:
- Capture, identify, verify and transmit information between all elements of the system.
- Govern, coordinate, monitor and close each of the emergencies that occur in the province.
- Register, maintain and use the data generated by the activities of daily life of all the parks in the provincial fire and rescue.
- Manage the regular functioning of the parks system.
Includes all necessary communications equipment:
- Vehicle tracking devices. 120 units.
- Communications-vehicle main control center. 120 units.
- Communications between the main control center and secondary. 24 units.
- Communications between the main control center and laptops. 10 units.
- Voice communication devices. 150 units.
- Equipment for vehicle status data. 120 units.
- Data and application servers in high access.
- Geographic Information System.
- Resource Management Software.
Full compatibility between the interfaces or connections of all elements integrated the SIGRID, with incorporation and utilization of existing assets, such as current analog transmission, 112.