Regarding the first one, with a length of 10,160 metres, the route starts at the planned link with the A-4 motorway (Autovía de Andalucía), at the height of its progressive 527. Its proximity to the existing link that gives access to the Tarazona Residential Complex gives it a peculiar layout, resulting in a modified trefoil typology.
The second of the three links contemplated is located at the level of the Cañada Real de Pero Mingo and Palmete. This corresponds to a diamond shaped formation with weights tipped onto two quadrants.
Finally, the end of the route takes place once the connection link of the SE-40 motorway with the A-92 motorway has been crossed. For this link, it is worthwhile mentioning the limited availability of space and the major variety of conditions existing in the area, as well as the types of branches that require certain movements, in accordance with the traffic levels they have to withstand
With regard to the second section, this has 5 kilometres of highway. Its unique characteristics are the following:
- Generic type deck section: 2 x 14 metres (m); hard shoulders measuring 2.5 and 1.5 m; strict median of 2 m.
- Deck section through tunnel: 4 x 7 m; outer hard shoulders of 2.5 m interiors of 1 m; variable divider section.
- Viaduct over the Guadaíra River: 225 m long, pre-cast model with trough beams and 5 traffic lanes in each direction.
- Link A-8058: modified full clover type. Composed of four structures.
- Tunnel installations, with strict compliance with RD 635/96 on Minimum Safety Requirements in Road Tunnels. The transverse model ventilation facilities deserve special mention, along with the exterior and interior lighting, the fixed and variable signalling.