Ayesa has completed the Noida - Greater Noida Metro Corridor, also referred as Aqua Line, comprises of 21 stations and a total length of 29.7km, all of them elevated. With a frequency of 10 to 15 minutes it was the first phase of Noida Metro.
Noida and Greater Noida are cities belonging to NCR (National Capital Region) with a combined population above 750,000 inhabitants and the Aqua Line is connected to DMRC Blue Line at Noida Sector 51 Station.
Ayesa has carried out the detail design of stations including Architectural, Structural and E&M detail design of the Stations. Moreover, the proof-checking of the structural design of the viaduct was also included in the scope of Ayesa.
For the depot Ayesa has performed the detailed design of the Depot that includes staff quarters, OCC bulding and all other ancillary buildings. The Depot includes 16 stabling lines, 915m test track, 6 lines in inspection bay, 4 lines in maintenance track…
The line has been in operation since January 2019.
- Architectural Design.
- Proof checking of structural design of sub-structure and super structure.
- Structural design for Station.
- Electrical and Mechanical (E&M).
- Environmental Control System (ECS).
- Public Health Engineering (PHE).
- BMS (Building Management System).
- Review of Geotechnical study.
- Review of Geological information.
- Review of Topographic survey, hydro surveys etc.
- Alignment Review.
- Preparation of Tender documents, specification and BOQ.
- Preparation of General Arrangement Drawings (GADs).
- Traffic integration analysis.
- Construction Reference Drawings.
- SEM, SOD and wall cut out drawings by DMRC.
- As-Built Drawings.