Ayesa has managed numerous expropriation files for high-speed lines. One of the largest projects has been for the axis of Ourense-Santiago AVE High-Speed Rail Link.
The work carried out by the company covered a wide and complex area, as it is a region with a large agro-livestock and agro-industrial activity and a high concentration of other agricultural and forestry resources.
Along with this, the AVE project also included different rural nuclei and forms of tenure or land rights (communal forests, sharecropping and communities of goods, among others).
- Dossier management as experts on behalf of the General Directorate of Railways of the Ministry of Development.
- Effects on properties; expropriation, temporary occupation and easement.
- Diversity of affected goods: farms, livestock and mining, housing and ships, irrigation systems and wells.
- Experience in consultations in the Land Registry Virtual Office
- Most fair price deals were reached by mutual agreement.