Ayesa has carried out the works on the plant using the turn-key method, including:
- Basic Engineering.
- Detailed engineering.
- Procurement management.
- Legalisation of projects.
- Service Start-up.
All the foregoing has meant a total of 35,000 hours of engineering.
The project of the new APImultipurpose plant included:
- Synthesis and separation area.
- Pilot plant.
- Physical treatments.
- Storage of intermediate products and final product.
- Storage of solvents and raw materials.
- Treatment of waste water and solvents.
- Buildings for laboratory and offices.