Engineering services and construction management for the new offshore tower factory in the Port of Seville.
The GRI Renewable Industries project includes the construction of new buildings and the recovery of buildings from old shipyards in Seville, to incorporate them and adapt them to the process of manufacturing marine wind towers.
The factory has been sized for a production rate of 110 towers per annum. These are sizeable objects: reaching a weight of 440 tons, a length of 150 metres and a diameter of 10 metres.
In total, the complex exceeds more than 50,000 square meters in production facilities.
Ayesa has worked in tandem with the client throughout the process, from the basic project to its final implementation, covering:
- Drafting of basic project and construction of all elements.
- Management of construction and environmental licences granted by the different local and regional administrations.
- Assistance during bidding and contracting for construction works.
- Project and construction management.
- Occupational health and safety coordination.
The scope was extended, adding the subsequent supervision of the works and the Technical Management of the Project.