- Located in the Northern Cape Province of the Republic of South Africa, about 29 kilometres east of Upington.
- Net electrical nominal capacity of 100 MWe.
- Solar field of parabolic trough collectors distributed over 266 loops
- Thermal energy storage using molten salts with a capacity of 1,200 MWhth.
- Connected to a 132 KV transmission overhead line of the Gordonia Substation.
- HTF heaters for starting and antifreeze protection.
- Dry condensation system.
- Auxiliary systems: Water treatment plant, effluent treatment plants, compressed air, nitrogen system, fire system, fuel system, electrical system, plant control system.