Phase 1: Technical due diligence of the bid.
- A preliminary evaluation report based on the documentation of the current project and underlying assumptions.
- A risk breakdown: based on the LTA evaluation of the Preferred Bidder's Offer
Phase 2: Support post-awarding to the Bidder up to financial close
- A final evaluation report: a final report based on Masen's comments on the preliminary report and discussions with the preferred bidder, including a summary
- Report (expected difficulties and / or problems during the construction and commissioning phases)
- Any note or advice required by Masen after the appointment of the Selected Bidder, and which may be Linked to the issues / risks identified during the process to achieve financial closure; and CP required for KfW/ other lenders at first disbursement (as applicable).
Phase 3: Construction supervision
- Summary report that includes the main issues during construction, testing and service start-up;
- Monthly progress report;
- Quarterly / half-yearly progress report (including one field visit);
- Confirmation of compliance with the CPs for each outlay (monthly and biannual) according to the AF;
- Evaluation and validation of the Intermediate Financial Report (for each Budget Period);
- Reports on the results of the Performance and Reliability Testing.