With the Everest Project, the company has developed a new Multi-channel CRM with integrated customer vision for more than eleven million users which encompasses:
- Guidance within the system to improve the customer's knowledge and 360º outlook.
- Management of multi-channel client processes (Internet, Face-to-face, Telephone) unified in the CRM.
- Complete customer service capabilities in CRM with integration services with Back-Office systems (Invoicing and Collection).
- Integration with the Contact Centre platform (Siebel CTI). Use of IVR and recording systems.
- Complete integration of marketing capabilities within the CRM solution (Siebel Campaign).
- Oracle Policy Automation engine implementation to facilitate the implementation of multichannel client treatment personalisation rules and depending on the type of interaction.
- Intensive use of cross-selling and up-selling strategies. (Siebel Promotions).
- Improvement of the catalogue model that improves the time-to-market aspect in the launching of new products.
- Management of incentives and commissions to the channel, with greater flexibility in the definition of incentive rules.
In the undertaking of this project, Ayesa has comprehensively and exhaustively addressed all the phases in the development and maintenance life-cycle of a software application:
- Design and Consultancy.
- Construction (parameterisation, programming and unit tests).
- Testing (system, acceptance, performance and regression tests).
- Shift to production (migration, support for implementation and post-implementation support).
- Management of the changeover (disclosure, training, alignment of the Organisation with Aims).
- Support and maintenance of the application (user incident management, process monitoring, measurement of business KPIs, corrective and evolutionary maintenance).
- Support to the operation (management of the system support infrastructure, resolution of associated incidents, monitoring of the optimal performance and performance of the components).
- Siebel Expert Support (specialist support in the base solution, identification of patches, improvements and monitoring of good practices).