In response, Ayesa developed and implemented the digital judicial file in the court of Lima Norte, with the purpose of supporting the management of legal proceedings in the industrial sphere (NLPT).
The works carried out consisted of:
- Definition of the Scope, software specifications, functional and non-functional of the system.
- Sizing of technological elements that support the operation of the System.
- Development and Testing
- Quality Assurance Standards.
- Acceptance testing.
- Digitisation, migration and initial load of data from the proceedings in process and execution of the Judicial District of Lima Norte and the Supreme Constitutional Chambers in the industrial sphere (NLPT).
- System Deployment.
- User Training.
- System Stabilisation.
- Management of organisational change and user support.
- Support and maintenance (corrective and evolutionary) of the solution for one year.