Within this is framed the draft of the study of sizing, capability and costs and definition of the terms of reference for the design, implementation and implementation of the Integrated Single System of Judicial Management. Focused on mission processes as part of the Digital Justice plan and online litigation.
The works carried out by Ayesa consisted of:
- Design of Business Architecture of the Superior Council of the Judiciary aligned to the domains of the Colombian Ministry of the Environment
- Capacity Planning for the implementation of the Integrated Single Judicial Management System (SIUGJ)
- SIUGJ Analysis and Design
- Analysis and Design of the Strategic Hold Management
- Drafting of market studies into Judicial Management solutions in the Latin American region
- Drafting of the Terms of Reference for the SIUGJ tender and Strategic Hold Data