Ayesa provides evolutionary maintenance services and support for professional intermediation information systems and training for employment in ECYL included within the SISPE project on a national level.
SISPE's main aims are:
- Management of active employment policies.
- Assurance of the free circulation of jobseekers throughout the national territory by making geographic mobility possible.
- Allowing for the preparation of national statistics.
- Enabling communication and share information, on both a state and regional level, so as to ensure quality standards and security that allow for effective management in all areas.
- To provide the National Employment System with an overall vision of the evolution of employment that provides the onus for drafting proposals on active employment policies.
Amongst the systems that are maintained, the following are worthy of special mention:
- SICAS Information System: system entrusted with the management of active employment policies.
- Application for mobile devices: APP for citizens' access to ECYL services
- Training Information System for Training for Employment: system entrusted with the management of vocational training in Castile and Leon.