Currently, Ayesa provides the services involving development, maintenance, support and evolution in the scope of the Information System for Human Resources Management (SIRhUS) of the Junta de Andalucía within a Service Level Agreement framework.
The benefit model is based on an agile and flexible response, on the management of innovation, on the continuous transfer of knowledge to the Client and on the strict compliance of service measurement indicators.
The main activities contemplated in the project services catalogue are the following:
- User support.
- Evolutionary, perfective and adaptive maintenance.
- Support activities aimed at reinforcing and disseminating technical and functional knowledge.
- Updates and one-off extractions of system data.
- The Design, Construction, Testing and Implementation, both of new subsystems, and modules not yet developed for subsystems whose manufacture is already underway.
- Comprehensive management for the follow-up of the special events devised by Human Resources.
- Business Activity Monitoring Service for the early detection of improvement points to be incorporated into the system.