Ayesa has developed its own tool for managing e-invoices, reducing processing times and allowing full and secure integration with all the financial systems of a company or public institution.
This e-invoice system obtains electronic invoices from the single obligations register (CUO in Spanish) through programmed jobs for them to be subsequently processed and included on the system, as well as reporting to and informing the CUO of any changes to statuses.
This tool will allow users to receive, validate and process e-invoices in one single step. Users may also include their paper invoices on the system so as to centralise all their invoices in one place. In a transparent manner, the invoice tray prompts all relevant transactions until the life cycle of customers’ invoices has been completed.
The advantages of Ayesa’s system:
- The tool is integrated into the client’s own ERP.
- Integration is achieved via web services offered by the repository for e-invoices and single obligations register.
- E-invoices are received, processed and entered into the accounting in the invoice tray.
- Cancellation requests submitted by suppliers at the single points of entry, PUFF (local single point of entry belonging to the Regional Government of Andalusia) and Face (national single point of entry belonging to the central government) are received and processed.
- It may be integrated with CUO for information to be automatically relayed.
- Paper invoices may be registered in the invoice tray itself, thus creating a single point of entry for all invoices.
- Prior validation of suppliers to check if they must submit their invoices electronically.