For Arauco, forestry company and cellulose manufacturer, Ayesa has developed a new GIS platform, integrated with the current Asset Information System (SIP) and which allows for the querying of the interventions made in the company's assets.
This platform is composed of three modules:
- Forestry Sector Historical Viewer: web application offering viewing and interaction with information, as well as generation of final reports.
- Management and establishment requirements: Web application for the management and consultation of the status of compliance with the target actions executed in the estate.
- Closure of tasks: web application responsible for obtaining additional information about the operation in the field, integrating with the company's existing applications and feeding the data model implemented.
- To achieve this, Ayesa has carried out the development of a data and application model for recording and consulting the history of interventions and has provided the organisation with a system that allows for the querying and viewing of information.
Amongst the specific endeavours performed are:
- Creation of GIS data model for Forestry Industry Historical Records
- Application Management and consultation of management prescriptions
- Application Management and consultation of establishment prescriptions
- Creation of web forms integrating in existing SIP applications (PlanSIL, CartoSIP)
- Application for the administration of web Forms with visualisation logic.
- Forestry Industry Historical Records application as a catalogue of historical information of the company.
- Creation of automated processes for loading and maintaining historical information.
- Creation of preventive maintenance processes of the corporate Geomatics platform.