This looked at the needs of the Judiciary Administration in terms of technology, taking into consideration IT systems, networks, communications, hardware architecture and good practices, amongst other things.
- To adapt systems from an organisational, functional and technological perspective, ensuring court proceedings were not interrupted.
- To design integrated IT systems based on one-time data, thus avoiding information from being duplicated.
- To establish the structure of the IT systems in order to simplify data flows and ensure the availability, integrity, confidentiality and protection of the information concerned.
- To optimise investment made in ICT in order to ensure the goals of the 2013-2017 IT Plan were met.
- To lay out goals for the medium and short term.
- To improve resource planning and management control.
- To plan for links with systems from other bodies.
- To allow the system to constantly develop by adapting to the needs of users, as well as possibilities provided by technology.
- To base the IT systems on open communications standards.