Ayesa has developed a suite of technological solutions for customer service departments and back-office services, which are currently used by clients such as Endesa, Redexis, Viesgo, the Spanish Ministry of Education, Icex and Seville’s City Hall.
The main features of these solutions are:
• Own web development based on open-source solutions, meaning a living tool which is able to evolve.
• Omnichannel solution (voice, call-me-back, SMS, email, web, chat, social networks), allowing users to indistinctly use one or more channels.
• Automation of services.
• Integration with user authentication services of the entity (with user identification being outsourced).
• Optimising the management of requests by way of a single queue with service/channel prioritisation.
• User-friendly interfaces, which are popular with staff, keep training to a minimum and reduce the time needed for them to be implemented.
• Various levels of detail in order to differentiate requests and interactions received/held via the various channels.
• Flexible solution which can be adapted to the needs of a specific service.
• IP switchboard features.