The new Heineken brewery in Seville is a complex with several separate buildings interconnected by a suspended system that carries the product from a building to the next (from one brewing phase to another), including at the end the logistics section.
The spectacular view is characterized by its avant-garde design with a colorful mixture of red, yellow, white and green, corporate colors of the beer brands Heineken and Cruzcampo. The existence of buildings with very different requirements has led us to build a great variety of typology and solutions. So we have used metal structures and composite pre-cast concrete, each type with more than one approach, all unified in color.
Ayesa provided a comprehensive service for the construction of this new factory:
- Location of land and Purchase Management.
- Project Data Book.
- Urban Agreement Counseling with City of Seville for the old and new breweries.
- Project Performance.
- Infrastructure Projects, Water Supply, Sanitation, Electricity, Gas, Telephone and Access Roads.
- Brewery Project Development.
- Brewery implementation and basic design of buildings and health and safety study.
- Site and Execution Management.
- Project Management and Construction Management.