Ayesa Air Control provides process engineering support for programmes CN235 and C295 during the integration and assembly process prior to the FAL.
The L&M programme of Tablada consists of the integration of the central fuselage, rear fuselage and nose of the military aircraft CN235 and C295. Ayesa Air Control provides engineering support during the various phases and versions of these aircraft, carrying out the following kinds of tasks:
- Analysis and processing of non-conformity sheets.
- Corrective action on the work in progress.
- Opening up of incidences.
- Creation and modification of the process Bart Chart.
- Creation and modification of structures and routes.
- Support at the workshop, working through queries, providing documentation and any other kind of information which the operators need for correct assembly of the constituent pieces.